You may cancel your order within 7 working days after delivery and you can also return an item to us 9 months after delivery as long as the itemís condition is new, unused, complete with original packaging and you have proof of purchase.
To process the cancellation/return it's always quicker to first obtain a Returns Number (RMA). To obtain your RMA number please complete our returns form.Click here to access the form.
For all cancellations and returns:
- You should cancel your order within 7 days of delivery in writing. (please find address below)
- You are responsible for the cost of sending back the goods
- You have statutory duty to take care of the goods. Damage or distress caused or allowed by you to the product may void your right to return the product
- You may examine the goods as you would do when purchasing in a shop. You have a duty to take care of the goods. Cancelled orders where the goods are returned damaged, worn, scratched, modified or missing any of the supplied equipment or other accessories, will be rejected and returned to you
- For speed of collection with product insurance we recommend that you use our collection service - charges from £20
- You are responsible for the security and safety of the goods until they are received and accepted back into our warehouse. If you do not use insurance and the goods are damaged or go missing you are fully liable for the cost of the goods
- Goods should be sent by a recorded method of delivery as proof of return may be required. They should also be insured in case the goods are damaged during return transit
- To speed up the identification of your product return the returns reference number (RMA Number) must be clearly highlighted on the outside of the package, in such a way that it does not damage the original product
- Product returned without an authorisation number will require identification from all sales of the product; this can add further time and delays in processing the return as refunds can't be made until we are sure the correct invoice has been identified for the product. (Returned goods that were not cancelled in writing within 7 days may be returned to you for an administration fee of £49)
- However, some items bought online or by mail order cannot be returned simply because you change your mind. These include: Tailor-made or personalised goods, mattresses, nappies.
Unit A, Trident Business Park