Please note your order will be dispatched from the supplier
Wee Ride 1st Balance Bike to suit Boys ages 1.5 Years+ Balance bikes do not have pedals or stabilisers, therefore children learn to balance and steer very quickly. At first, they ride with at least one foot firmly on the ground. As confidence develops, theyll begin to lift both feet, scooting forward and balancing and occasionally dabbing a foot to the floor when the bike leans over.
Soon, theyll be balancing, learning and playing all at once. The best way to teach a child to cycle is not to use stabilisers, which simply prevent them from developing a proper sense of balance. Kids that start to exercise from early years form a habit of movement and grow up to be healthier.
Need to know:
- Suitable for Boys aged around 18 months and upwards
- Minimum Stand over Height from Saddle to floor 13.5"
- Front Calliper Brake with Resin Brake Lever
- Padded Saddle
- 10" Colour Co-ordinated Foam Cell Tyres
- 5 Spoke White Mag Wheels with Full Bearings
- Adjustable Height Saddle
- Weight 3.4 kg
- Colour Gloss Red with Black Accessories
- Some assembly Required
Product Code: BBR
Coyote Wee Ride Balance Bike in Red/Black